Here is the monthly report #22. You'll find some updates for the first quarter 2020.
The main goal of this first quarter was to put Python C-extensions to their own repo and / or replace them with pure Python code to make a release easier than today.
Pull Requests (PR):
- opened PR: "CMGL: replace the C-extension by pure Python code" #212
- closed issue: "Extension name 'fofix.lib.cmgl' does not match fully qualified name" #153
- opened issue: "Fofix can't start" #213
- 287 stars (+5)
- 71 forks (+1)
- 57 issues
- 12 PR (+1)
- 9 stars
- 4 forks
- 3 issues
- 2 PR
- python-cmgl: still in development
- python-pypitch: tag v1.0 done, ready to be released
- python-mixstream: still in development
- python-videoplayer: still in development.